A tasty and simple citrus twist on a classic dish.
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12-inch premade whole-grain pizza crust
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. In a small bowl, combine the peppers, mango, pineapple, onion, lime juice, and cilantro; set aside.
- Coat a pizza pan with cooking spray and roll the pizza crust over it. Place it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take the pizza crust out of the oven and cover it with the mango salsa mixture. Place the pizza back in the oven and bake until the toppings are hot, about 5-10 minutes or until the crust is browned. Slice and serve immediately.
Don't miss out.
Receive breakthrough news, research updates, and inspiring stories.