Research has demonstrated the importance of a healthy lifestyle. To help you in your pursuit of good health, here’s a delicious and easy recipe to try.
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 2/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1-2/3 cup berries
- 1/4 cup granola
- In a bowl, combine yogurt and banana. In another bowl, whisk egg, milk, and cinnamon. Dip both sides of each tortilla in egg mixture. In a skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add tortilla; cook 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Spoon yogurt mixture down center of tortillas; top with berries. Roll up each tortilla. If desired, top with additional yogurt, berries, and granola.
Don't miss out.
Receive breakthrough news, research updates, and inspiring stories.