This elegant side dish is simply dressed and loaded with flavor and vitamin A to support your vision and immune system.
- 3/4 pound yellow squash and zucchini
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Kosher salt and pepper
- Cut the squash and zucchini into long, thin strips using a vegetable peeler (discard seedy cores).
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add the oil, lemon juice, Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
Don't miss out.
Receive breakthrough news, research updates, and inspiring stories.