Free Educational Event about Caregiving, Research and Clinical Trials
- Kim Campbell, wife of country music legend Glen Campbell
- Teresa Osborne, Pennsylvania Secretary of Aging
- Janine Starinsky, Oakwood Terrace Memory Care
- Nancy Lynn, BrightFocus Foundation
- Dr. Mario Cornacchione, Geriatric Research & Consulting Group of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- Moderated by Jim Coles, WNEP-TV Scranton
WHEN: October 19, 2017, 5:45 to 8 p.m. (Program at 6:45 p.m.)
***Kim Campbell will be available for interviews from 1-3 p.m. prior to the event.
WHERE: Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple, 420 N. Washington St, Scranton, PA 18503.
RSVP: Event is free to the public, but seating limited. Seats may be reserved at brightfocus.org/Scranton, or call 301-556-9343.
This educational event is made possible in part by a generous donation from Oakwood Terrace and its parent company Premier Senior Living.
BrightFocus Foundation, through its Alzheimer's Disease Research program, is currently supporting nearly 100 outstanding biomedical research projects around the globe, and promoting public awareness of the disease’s impact on individuals, families, and society.