Alzheimer's Disease Research Review: Summer 2014
In this issue:
- Cell Therapy in Mice Protects Against Alzheimer’s: Transplanted Cells Slow Alzheimer’s Changes and Symptoms President’s Corner
- Blood Test Breakthrough in Early Alzheimer’s: Diagnosis Blood-Based Biomarkers 90% Accurate in Predicting Alzheimer’s
- Cardiac Risk in Young Adults Linked to Cognitive Changes in Middle Age: Further Evidence Linking Cardiovascular Health and Brain Health
- BrightFocus Makes the Case for Research Support on Capitol Hill President: Stacy Pagos Haller speaks to Congressional Task Force on Alzheimer’s Disease
- Enter Our Next Healthy Recipe Contest!
- Brain Food: Meet Another Healthy Recipe Contest Winner!