BrightFocus Chat (Live Audio Stream)
1:00 pm Eastern Time (please adjust for your time zone)
Patient Stories About Geographic Atrophy
Featuring: Rob Howden and Diane Marshall
- A window will appear lower on this web page 15 to 20 minutes prior to the Chat that will ask for your name and email address. Your email address will not be used to communicate with you unless you explicitly sign up to receive notifications from us.
- You will be placed on a brief music hold until the Chat begins.
- If you do not hear the music, simply press the "Play" button on the audio player below. The "Play" button will appear on the screen 15 to 20 minutes prior to Chat.
- To submit a question during the Chat, you may enter it in the "Ask a Question" box that will be visible during the Chat.
- You can also access the Chat by calling 1-877-229-8493 and using the ID code 112435.
This program is supported in part by educational grants from Novartis, Genentech, Delta Gamma Foundation, Apellis, and Alexion.