Join us for a series of free monthly telephone discussions from BrightFocus Foundation on vision diseases such as macular degeneration.
Low Vision Therapy: What You Should Know
Wednesday, April 29
1:00 p.m. Eastern (please adjust for your time zone)
Robert W. Massof, PhD, is a Professor of Ophthalmology and Neuroscience at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and Director of the Lions Vision Research and Rehabilitation Center and the Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute
Jim Deremeik, RT, CLVT, is the LOVRNET Project Manager and the Education/Rehabilitation Program Manager for the Lions Vision Research & Rehabilitation Center at the Johns Hopkins Wilmer Eye Institute.
Upcoming Telephone Discussions
- May 27, 2015: You & Your Eye Exam: What to Know, What to Ask
- June 24, 2015: What You Need to Know about Wet AMD
- BrightFocus will send you an email notification and will provide a phone call reminder one day prior to the telephone discussion. You will also receive a phone call on the day and time of the event.
- The automated phone calls require online registration prior to April 27. After that date, you can access the telephone discussion by calling 1-877-229-8493 at 1 p.m. Eastern (please adjust for your time zone) on April 29 and using the ID code 112435.
* The asterisk indicates required information.
Remember to provide your 10 digit area code and phone number. Please do not include extension numbers.
Automated calls prior to the phone discussions are only available for telephone numbers in the United States and Canada.
This program is supported in part by educational grants from Genentech and Notal Vision.