See what research we fund.
- Jorge Alvarado, MDRegents of the University of California (San Francisco, CA)ID:G1984001April 1, 1984 to March 31, 1985GlaucomaStandard$30,000
- Keith Green, PhDMedical College of Georgia (Augusta, GA)ID:G1984044April 1, 1984 to March 31, 1986GlaucomaStandard$70,671
- Harry Quigley, MDWilmer Eye Institute (Baltimore, MD)ID:G1983061November 1, 1983 to March 31, 1987GlaucomaStandard$206,060
- Douglas Anderson, MDUniversity of Miami (Miami, FL)ID:G1983009April 1, 1983 to March 31, 1984GlaucomaStandard$86,000
- Keith Green, PhDMedical College of Georgia (Augusta, GA)ID:G1978043November 1, 1978 to March 31, 1983GlaucomaStandard$157,351
- W. Morton Grant, MDMassachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary (Boston, MA)ID:G1978010October 5, 1978 to October 13, 1982GlaucomaStandard$65,667Douglas Anderson, MDUniversity of Miami (Miami, FL)ID:G1978008August 1, 1978 to March 31, 1983GlaucomaStandard$161,000Bernard Becker, MDWashington University (St. Louis, MO)ID:G1978018August 1, 1978 to June 9, 1981GlaucomaStandard$70,000
Is this a new diagnosis?
The first few weeks after a diagnosis can be overwhelming, and leave you with many questions and concerns.
If you are managing a new diagnosis, we have a Getting Started Guide that will help you understand and manage your disease.