BrightFocus Foundation will hold its second Glaucoma Fast Track workshop to accelerate the fight for a cure by investing in promising young scientists in the field of vision research.
BrightFocus Foundation will hold the second Glaucoma Fast TrackSM to accelerate the fight for a cure by investing in promising young scientists in the field of vision research.
- View videos of the 2017 Glaucoma Fast Track workshop presentations.
- Learn more about this workshop in our Science News article, "Glaucoma Fast Track: Investing in the Future."
October 23, 2019
Emory Conference Center
1615 Clifton Road
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Co‐Chairs, BrightFocus Glaucoma Fast Track Workshop Committee
John C. Morrison, MD
Abbot F. Clark, PhD
Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or other early-stage scientists focused on glaucoma research, or those who want to enter the field, can take advantage of this unique opportunity to accelerate their path towards becoming an expert in this exciting field by:
- immersing themselves in the background knowledge and latest discoveries in glaucoma research
- connecting with preeminent glaucoma experts and fellow early-stage researchers based in the U.S. and around the world
- engaging in scientific debates
Speakers and Topics
Check back soon
This content was last updated on: January 29, 2019