Alzheimer's Disease Research Review: Spring 2014
In this issue:
- New Genes Linked to Alzheimer’s Identified: BrightFocus Researcher Helps Identify 14 New Gene Targets
- President’s Corner
- Concussion History Linked to Alzheimer’s in Some People: Imaging Study Links Head Trauma to Increased Alzheimer’s Risk
- Breaking News: Alzheimer’s Could Be Third-Leading Cause of Death in U.S.
- Cognitive Training: Has Staying Power with Older People Study Shows Less Cognitive Decline 10 Years After Training
- Events: College Students to Bike Across Country for Alzheimer’s Disease Research
- Brain Food: Meet the Healthy Recipe Contest Winner!