- BrightFocus Global Partners
BrightFocus partners with four European countries on Alzheimer’s disease research. This network generates valuable funding and public information to advance research and educate millions of people around the globe.
- Germany: Alzheimer Forschung Initiative e.V.
- Belgium: Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek
- Netherlands: Internationale Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek
- France: Ligue Européenne Contre La Maladie d’Alzheimer
- BrightFocus Corporate and Foundation Partners
BrightFocus Corporate and Foundation Partners provide major support to our core program activities including patient education efforts and research on brain and eye diseases. To learn how to become a BrightFocus Corporate or Foundation Partner, please call 301-556-9362.
- BrightFocus Mission Partners
BrightFocus forms strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations to promote research and educational efforts related to brain and eye diseases.
- BrightFocus Research Partners
BrightFocus has provided grant awards to researchers associated with some of the leading universities and research institutions across the world. View a list of institutions affiliated with recent BrightFocus awardees.
- Named Research Awards
BrightFocus honors the exceptional contributions of our most generous donors through named research awards. View a list of BrightFocus named award recipients:
Last Review: 04/08/15